Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum

407 Authorization Failed
evzky
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:41 pm    Post subject: 407 Authorization Failed Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version: Brekeke SIP Server 3.9.1.3/510

2. Java version: java version "1.8.0_201"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_201-b09)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.201-b09, mixed mode)

3. OS type and the version: 4.9.0-8-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.144-3 (2019-02-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved: FreeSBC, standard yealink voip phone

5. Your problem: Hi All, I've managed to get outgoing calls working with Brekeke and FreeSBC but my only issue now is with incoming calls. The We're forwarding registering to the Brekeke server and routing calls via the FreeSBC, but when we call in it throws us a 407 authorization failed and bounces the call back to our SBC which then causes a loop. I have not yet created dialplan on Brekeke, so I'm wondering if that is the reason because it can't match any rules?
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who sends such incoming calls?
Can UAC send an INVITE back with a credential after it got 407?

DialPlan will solve the issue.
Use "$auth = false" at DeployPatten
https://docs.brekeke.com/sip/auth

An example will be Ex 37 or Ex 39 in the tutorial.
http://www.brekeke.com/doc/sip/sip_tutorial_dialplan.pdf
evzky
Brekeke Junior Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tata,

Thank you, the call is no longer getting denied. So far we have outbound working perfectly and a registered user can make calls via the SIP proxy. The issue comes in with the incoming calls now. When a call comes into our SBC it then pushes it to the SIP proxy, but what happens now is that it does not send it to the registered user, it pushes it back to the SBC and the SBC pushes it back to SIP proxy, which then creates an infinite loop. What I have noticed is that UAC and the UAS come from the same IP address, would this cause the loop? Am I perhaps missing something in my dial plan that routes the calls to the registered user appropriately?

I appreciate all the help Smile
Tata
Brekeke Master Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on how you write DialPlan rule.

Can you paste your DialPlan rule here?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke SIP Server Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1