Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Processing 302 Redirect Responses
JRayfield
Brekeke Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:29 am    Post subject: Processing 302 Redirect Responses Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version:
Brekeke PBX
2. Java version:
None Yet
3. OS type and the version:
Linux CentOS
4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
3CX and Microsoft Exchange UM 2016
5. Your problem:

I'm trying to interface a 3CX IP PBX with a Microsoft Exchange UM 2016 Server. We're having problems because the Exchange UM Server sends a 302 Redirect back to 3CX after the first INVITE, to instruct the 3CX server to connect to a different server using a different port. This port number changes on a weekly basis. The IP address and port number to which 3CX should respond is found in the Contact line of the 302 Redirect message. The problem is that 3CX does not handle this 302 Redirect.

I'm thinking that we might be able to use Brekeke PBX as an interface between 3CX and the Exchange UM system, to handle the redirect.

Basically, I need a way to 'translate' between the 3CX server and the Exchange UM server, so that 3CX can continue to respond and communicate using the standard port 5060, with this being 'translated' to the correct port in the Exchange UM system for everything to work.

Does this sound like something that Brekeke PBX might be able to do?

John

www.rayfield.net
llucy
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRayfield,

I think it would be possible with Brekeke PBX. You can download it and try with eval license.

Lucy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1