Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum

Session Interval Too Small
SEB_Norway
Brekeke Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Session Interval Too Small Reply with quote

1. Brekeke Product Name and Version:
3.9.5.8/517-9

2. Java version:
1.8.0_251

3. OS type and the version:
Win 10 - 64 bit

4. UA (phone), gateway or other hardware/software involved:
Brekeke 1.3.1.4/134 (server)
Audiocode session border controller
Cisco VOIP gateway

5. Your problem:
I am trying to call from a phone outside the firewall > Brekeke pbx on site (3.9.5.8/517-9) > Brekeke central (1.3.1.4/134) > Session border controller > Cisco VOIP gateway.

I got several other types of PBX's working but the Brekeke seem get struggle.

Also going the direct route: Brekeke PBX on site (3.9.5.8/517-9) > Session border controller > Cisco VOIP gateway works just fine. Sadly due to the big amount of PBX's in the short time it is not possible.

What happens in the first SIP session is that the Cisco VIOP gateway say the "Min SE" is to low. The Brekeke seem to say "90" and the gateway require "1800". (SIP/2.0 422 Session Interval Too Small)

The SIP goes back to the Brekeke who change it to 1800 and replies. Sadly the call is then killed and the SIP describtion is Reason: (SIP ;cause=481 ;text="481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist")

Is there a way to change the "Min SE" in the Brekeke from the start. What does even "Min SE" referer to?

The same thing happens when i go directly to the session border controller, but it accepts the changed "Min SE".
Niloc
Brekeke Talented

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set the variable "net.sip.sesstimer.expires-min" in Brekeke PBX's [Options]->[Advanced] page.

The default value is 90.
If you want to tune it to 1800, put the line below.
net.sip.sesstimer.expires-min = 1800
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brekeke Forum Index » Brekeke PBX Forum All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1